MEET THE ARTIST—Q&A
Groups will meet a cast member from the Broadway show of their choice in a professional rehearsal studio. In this private question and answer session, students will gain insights into what it’s like to be a Broadway actor in New York City.
A COMMITMENT TO EDUCATION
Creating fun, educational tours is central to our mission—and workshops are a big part of that.
With all of our workshops, we’re entirely committed to delivering the experience you’re looking for. Our classes are always taught by working Broadway professionals and we can customize these offerings to meet the needs of your student group. This includes:
- Adjusting the level of instruction to match student abilities
- Coordinating workshops to the Broadway shows you see
- Accommodating any special needs for your group
- Focusing on the interests that are most relevant to your students
Whether you want to book this workshop or want an entirely customized experience, Broadway Life can deliver.
Performing Arts Workshop
About this workshop:
- Suitable for all experience levels
- Led by a Broadway cast member