HAMILTON DANCE WORKSHOP
Broadway’s biggest hit musical – HAMILTON comes to our students in an interactive movement workshop. Students will be joined by a cast member from Hamilton and will learn choreography inspired by this incredible ground breaking musical. Each workshop will start with a physical warm up, then our special guest teacher will lead students through a movement workshop, utilizing music from Hamilton. This workshop will conclude with a Q&A with our Hamilton guest and our students.
A COMMITMENT TO EDUCATION
Creating fun, educational tours is central to our mission—and workshops are a big part of that.
With all of our workshops, we’re entirely committed to delivering the experience you’re looking for. Our classes are always taught by working Broadway professionals and we can customize these offerings to meet the needs of your student group. This includes:
- Adjusting the level of instruction to match student abilities
- Coordinating workshops to the Broadway shows you see
- Accommodating any special needs for your group
- Focusing on the interests that are most relevant to your students
Whether you want to book this workshop or want an entirely customized experience, Broadway Life can deliver.
About this workshop:
- Led by a Hamilton cast member
- Suitable for all dance experience levels, novice to pro
- Q&A with cast member following the instruction