CASTING WORKSHOP WITH BENTON WHITLEY C.S.A.
With a pulse on new and emerging talent in NYC, Benton teaches an intensive seminar concentrating on the fundamentals of auditioning for the Theatre, and how it pertains specifically to you, the actor, and the current landscape of commercial theatre here in New York. Expect to learn useful, honest, constructive, and candid insight on everything from: acting a song, head shots and resumes, audition attire, song choice, Union/Non-Union work, finding representation, how to get seen, physical types, audition books, working with accompanists, how to take adjustments in the room, and how an actor can and should use social networking to their professional advantage.
A COMMITMENT TO EDUCATION
Creating fun, educational tours is central to our mission—and workshops are a big part of that.
With all of our workshops, we’re entirely committed to delivering the experience you’re looking for. Our classes are always taught by working Broadway professionals and we can customize these offerings to meet the needs of your student group. This includes:
- Adjusting the level of instruction to match student abilities
- Coordinating workshops to the Broadway shows you see
- Accommodating any special needs for your group
- Focusing on the interests that are most relevant to your students
Whether you want to book this workshop or want an entirely customized experience, Broadway Life can deliver.
About this workshop:
- Suitable for pre-professionals
- Led by a Broadway casting agent Benton Whitley, CSA
- Benton’s casting credits include: The Great Comet, On The Town, Pippin, Chicago The Musical, La Cage Aux Folles