BUSINESS OF THE BUSINESS SEMINAR
Guest speaker will talk to group on how to create a career in the New York musical theatre market. This seminar focuses on: photos, resumes, agents, managers, casting directors, open calls, mailings, unions, survival jobs, audition material, creating a business plan and many other important aspects of the performing arts. This seminar will conclude with a QA for students to ask their own questions regarding this class.
A COMMITMENT TO EDUCATION
Creating fun, educational tours is central to our mission—and workshops are a big part of that.
With all of our workshops, we’re entirely committed to delivering the experience you’re looking for. Our classes are always taught by working Broadway professionals and we can customize these offerings to meet the needs of your student group. This includes:
- Adjusting the level of instruction to match student abilities
- Coordinating workshops to the Broadway shows you see
- Accommodating any special needs for your group
- Focusing on the interests that are most relevant to your students
Whether you want to book this workshop or want an entirely customized experience, Broadway Life can deliver.
Performing Arts Workshop
About this workshop:
- Suitable for pre-professional actors, dancers, singers
- Covers the essentials for landing your first entertainment job in New York City
- Not appropriate for all groups