BROADWAY REHEARSAL WORKSHOP
Our most popular workshop! This session is taught by a Broadway performer from the show your group is seeing during your visit. Sheet music will be provided to the group, who will then work with a cast member and one of Broadway Workshop’s musical directors. The workshop recreates a true Broadway rehearsal with students learning the choreography, staging, and music directly from the Broadway production they are seeing, or the Broadway show of your choice. After the workshop, students meet a cast member from the Broadway company.
A COMMITMENT TO EDUCATION
Creating fun, educational tours is central to our mission—and workshops are a big part of that.
With all of our workshops, we’re entirely committed to delivering the experience you’re looking for. Our classes are always taught by working Broadway professionals and we can customize these offerings to meet the needs of your student group. This includes:
- Adjusting the level of instruction to match student abilities
- Coordinating workshops to the Broadway shows you see
- Accommodating any special needs for your group
- Focusing on the interests that are most relevant to your students
Whether you want to book this workshop or want an entirely customized experience, Broadway Life can deliver.
Performing Arts Workshop
About this workshop:
- Suitable for all experience levels
- Led by a Broadway cast member from a show on your itinerary
- Q&A with cast member following the instruction